Modest is Hottest is a fun place to find or post ideas for modest clothing. This can include great sales that you have found, pictures of modest outfits you have, or pictures of articles of clothing that you saw and want to share.
Our modesty guidelines are as follows:
shirts with cap sleeves or longer
Shirts without revealing necklines
Shorts and skirts at knee or lower
jeans without tears
clothing without improper signs or symbols.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Someone gave me this immodest prom dress.....What should I do with it?? I found a purple paisley shirt at Rue 21 for $3, and added black leggings and a cute hat. Put it all together, and I have a fun and dressy outfit!
I love your posts. the clothes are so pretty! Thank you for posting with the wonderful links that u put on to help us find the sites and pictures. Sincerely, Stylish with Q's.
I love your posts. the clothes are so pretty! Thank you for posting with the wonderful links that u put on to help us find the sites and pictures.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Stylish with Q's.