| I made this dress out of four $1 scarves. |
| I made this dress with my Grandma. Three ways to wear it! |
| I made this skirt, and we found a local artist, Elaine Hewson, to create the scarf. That's a fun way to get an original accessory! |
Modest is Hottest is a fun place to find or post ideas for modest clothing. This can include great sales that you have found, pictures of modest outfits you have, or pictures of articles of clothing that you saw and want to share. Our modesty guidelines are as follows: shirts with cap sleeves or longer Shirts without revealing necklines Shorts and skirts at knee or lower jeans without tears clothing without improper signs or symbols.
| I made this dress out of four $1 scarves. |
| I made this dress with my Grandma. Three ways to wear it! |
| I made this skirt, and we found a local artist, Elaine Hewson, to create the scarf. That's a fun way to get an original accessory! |
No comments:
Post a Comment